Securing entrance and exit with air and UVC
Sensitiv production and the need for high hygiene requires extra attention when it comes to the things and people we bring in. With an entrance cabin with air and UV light, staff, pallet goods and all the way up to forklift size items can be treateed in a short time.
Our CleanAcess is designed to remove particles by circulating the air past the hepa filter and UV light. This is based on experience and studies that show that contamination often occurs via particles where bacteria etc. are attached. Combining the treatment with UV light can neutralize bacteria, viruses and fungal spores brought on clohing an surfaces.
When people have to go through CleanAcess fitted with switched on UV light, they must be fully covered, with mask and gloves, as the UV light is harmful to the skin and eyes. Alternatively, the cabin can be fitted with air in the cabin and only UV light in the air circulation unit (option). All units are custom made to the needs and requirements of size, passage speed and desired degree of treatment. Watch a video of the function here
Way of use:
The way you want to use the CleanAcess depends on the strategy at the location.
- Secure dressingrooms and bath is kept as clean as possible. (Often, contamination occurs through particles during the dressing) Here, a cabin with air is used at the entrance of the dressing room before changing/ or after changing, to ensure that foreign particles do not enter clean areas.
- When accessing clean areas from the outside, you can choose to have staff change over and wear work clothes and then go through the lock with UV light both at the entrance and at the exit, to ensure that no infection/ bacteria is carried in or out. Especially interesting if several employee groups from different departments meet for lunch.
- Install CleanAcess between unclean and clean rooms.
- Enter the cabin or place pallet or cart with goods in the cabin.
- Close the door and press start in the panel.
- Air nozzles in the cabin “flush” person or goods with 25-30 m/ s air.
- When installing UV in the cabin, personnel must be fully covered.
- Dirty air is drawn through the filter system, after which it is recycled.
- The door opens to the clean side.
- There are programming functions in the cabin.
- Supplied plug and play ready for installation.
- Emergency stop opens to the unclean side.
A minimum of 20 seconds processing time is recommended.
If a combination of air and UV light is used, 60-240 seconds of treatment is recomended depending on the desires for the degree of disinfection.
CleanBox with air and UV light
The same principle can be used for items that need to enter the clean areas as tools, consumables etc. For smaller elements, such as electronics, tools and consumables, we recommend the CleanBox active which is placed between clean and unclean side.
Function of CleanBox:
- The object is placed on the grid in the box from the “dirty” side.
- When the door is closed, they are locked automatically, the lamps are switched on and the fan starts.
- The object is treated in set time, approximately 120 seconds or according to wishes.
- When the UV sequence is complete, a door can be opened by pressing the botton. Opposite door remains locked.
- Only one door can be open at a time and as soon as the door is closed, the lamps turn on and the CleanBox starts again.
- This ensures that both air in the box and grate is kept clean between different items.
The UV light kills all known bacteria and viruses on all surfaces – quickly and efficiently
We aim for the highest possible effect on all available surfaces to ensure maximum disinfection. The UV light treats all surfaces affected. At the indicated dose, you will be able to kill all known bacteria, viruses and protozoa, such as salmonella, bacillus cereus, listeria monocytogenes.
The treatment time can be from a few minutes to longer and it is custom made.
It is made to suit your needs
We provide any solutions that are adapted to your specific needs and your reality. In this way you get the optimal solution every time.
Contact us for offers on a solution adapted to you.