Disinfection with UVC light makes sense – also in dairies
UVC light can inactivate salmonella, listeria, penicillium or aspergillus, among many other things.
In many productions, bacteria and mold can be an expensive acquaintance and therefore it makes sense to ensure production as best as possible.
- Integration in ventilation systems
- Active units for circulation in particularly sensitive production areas
- Sterile air for sensitive processes
- Production lines
- Packaging before filling
- Head space after filling
- Production rooms and equipment
- Cleanbox & cabins for incoming items
- Process water decentralized
- Ice water / recycled water
- Wash water