Securing entrance to clean areas with air and UVC
Access to clean areas with high hygiene requires extra attention when it comes to the things and people we bring in. With an entrance lock with air and UV light, personnel, pallets and items up to forklift size can be treated in a short time.
CleanAcess for goods or personel treatment. Watch our video here. Our CleanAcess lock is designed to remove particles by circulating air past hepa filter and UV light. This is based on experience and studies showing that contamination is often caused by particles where bacteria is attached. If the treatment is combined with UV light, it can neutralize bacteria, viruses and fungal spores.
When people have to go through CleanAcess fitted with UV light, they must be fully covered, with mask and gloves, as the UV light is harmful to the skin and eyes. Alternatively, the lock can be fitted with air in the cabin and only UV light in the air circulation unit (option). All units are custom made to order and needs for size, passage speed and desired level of disinfection.
- Install CleanAcess between unclean and clean room.
- Enter the cabin or place the pallet or cart with goods in the cabin.
- Close the door and press start in the panel.
- Air nozzles in the cabin “flush” person or goods with 20-25 m/s air.
- When installing UV in the cabin, personnel must be fully covered.
- Dirty air is drawn through the closed filter system, after which it is recycled.
- The door opens to the clean side.
- There are programming functions in the cabin and the option to choose UV light on and off.
- Supplied plug and play ready for installation.
- Emergency stop opens to the unclean side.
By default, a minimum of 20 seconds processing time is recommended.
If a combination of air and UV light is used, 60-240 seconds of treatment is recommended depending on the desires for the degree of disinfection.
The way you want to use the CleanAcess depends on the startegy at that location.
- Secure that the entrance to dressingrooms and baths are kept free of particls with entry via a CleanAcess.
- Ensure access to the clean areas after changing and bath. Full-cover clothing can be treated with UV light. Often it can be an advantageous to use UV light both at the entrance and exit to ensure that no infection/ bacteria is brought in or out.
CleanBox – a box for items with air and light
The same system can be used for items that need to enter the clean areas such as tools, consumables etc. For smaller items, such as electronics, tools and consumables, we recommend the CleanBox active which is placed between the clean and unclean side.
CleanBox with air and UV light
Function of the CleanBox:
- The object is placed on the grid in the box from the “dirty” side.
- When the door is closed, they are locked automatically, the lamps are swiched on and the fan starts.
- The object is treated in the wanted timeframe, approximately 120 seconds or according to wishes.
- When the UV sequence is complete, a door can be opened by pressing the button. Opposite door remains locked.
- Only one door can be open at a time and as soon as the door is closed, the lamps turn on and a sequence is run.
- This ensures that both air in the box and on the grate is kept clean between different items.
The UV light kills all known bacteria and viruses on all surfaces – quickly and efficiently
We aim for the highest possible effect on all available surfaces to ensure maximum disinfection. The UV light treats all surfaces affected. With a targeted dose of UVC, it can effectively disinfect, salmonella, bacillus cereus, listeria monocytogene.
The treatment time can be from a few minuts to longer intervals and is custom made.
Get it to suit your needs
We deliver solutions that are aqapted to your specific needs and your reality. In this way you get the optimal solution every time.
Contact us for offers on a solution adapted to you.