UVA lamps for inspection
The light from a UVA lamp causes particles on a “clean” surface to light up.
The lamps can be used for all types of surfaces for bacteria, leaks, contamination of particles:
- Control of tools and machine components
- Pollution sources in clean rooms and laboratories
- Check the quality of the cleaning
- Identification of risk areas
- Quality control of textiles
- Leakage control in components
- Training of hand hygiene
The lamps an be used with and without the use of fluorescent liquids/ powders.
The handheld lams are useful in many areas:
The UVA lamps can detect faults in LCD screens, identify impurities in medical textiles and find surface defects in machine components, etc.
The light highlights “invisible” pollution in sterile environments, surface contamination of items such as spills, leaks, etc.
Contact us on phone +45 22 680 680 or firstname.lastname@example.org for which types fit your needs.