More than 200 known diseases are transmitted through food
The cause of food diseases is:
- Viruses, bacteria, parasites, toxins, metals, prions
Symptoms of food-borne diseases can range from mild stomach upset to life-threatening neurological, liver and kidney diseases.
89% of outbreaks where the food was contaminated by employees’ pathogens were transferred to the food by employees’ hands (Green 2007).
Hand hygiene training raises the level significantly
Screen for hand inspection and training. Here is a simple model for schools and smaller companies.
Get an offer on screen and hand spray with fluorescent agent for your needs. It is possible to rent a screen for training of hand hygiene – contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
See the instructional video here
This is how you do:
- Add 1-2 pumps of the fluorescent hand spray/ soap/ lotion and apply as you do it with a normal hand spray.
- Place your hands in the cabinet so that they are fully covered, the entire surface of both hands should be uniformly illuminated. Repeat if necessary, section 1 until the entire surface is uniformly illuminated.
- Wash your hands thoroughly, dry them and check again in the cabinet. The areas still glowing are not adequately washed.
- Learn the best technique to wash your hands below.
- Repeat as needed and look for improvements.
Training of properly performed hand disinfection works:
The solution for large companies or institutions
Hand◦in◦Scan is equipped with cameras that record the number of fluorescent items on the hands. One hand is scanned at a time and data can be stored locally or sent via Wi-Fi to the selected administrator.
Watch demonstration video here
Staff “wash” hands with a disinfectant fluid containing a small amount of fluorescent color. Log on to scanner with an ID card (all types of RFID cards can be used)
Hands are inserted into the scanner in turn and immediately after the result is displayed on the screen. The system is set to 95% success to show “passed”.
Reporting and statistics online
Data is sent from scanner via Wi-Fi or sim card to an administrator, who can evaluate all scans on selected data; by job type, department, frequency of use, etc.
Data can be stored in the cloud and can easily be adapted to the individual company’s wishes and needs.
Contact us for a demonstration of scanners and software.