Easy and fast sampling on surfaces with Contam Swab
Contam Swab is a test with culture media for microbial count and idetification directly from work surfaces.
Contam Swab is very easy to use. It has a clear color change. There are no additional reagents and you will have the result in 18-24 hours.
Contam Swab has a simple workflow:
- Moisten the tip of the swab by immersing it in a tube containing sterile physiological solution.
- Press the tip of the swab against the wall of the tube to remove excess liquid.
- Streak the swab on the surface (10×10 cm) horizontally and vertically.
- Insert the swab in the tube containing the culture medium.
- Cap the tube and record date and the sampling point.
- Store at 37 °c for 18-24 hours. Then the test result can be read.
Contam Swab is available in several variants:
- Contam Swab Contamination
- Contam Swab E.coli-coliforms
- Contam Swab Listeria
- Contam Swab Salmonella
- Contam Swap Yeasts & Moulds
- Contam Swab MRSA