UV systems for built-in
UV systems for built-in are typically used in ventilation systems, in relation to secure the incoming air or in connection with circulation of the air. The built-in installation ensures shielding against the light and provides optimum efficiency.
For example: intake air in companies, built-in to cooling units, infection protection on intake air for primary production, ventilation systems, buffer tanks, etc.
ND Build-in is available in many versions
- 10 – 90W lamps
- Moist or dry environment, short version
- With external monitoring, lifetime and function
- For built-in in all types of fixtures
- Standard with flange for mounting
- Splinter protection of the glass
- Approved for use in food production