Avoid bringing bacteria or virus into a sensitive production
Sensitive production areas and the need for a high hygiene requires extra attention, when it comes to the things, we bring with us. With a CleanAcess sluice equipped with Air and UVC treatment, the staff, goods and up to truck size items can be disinfected in a short time.
Our CleanAcess sluises are designed to remove particles by circulating air through a hepa filter and UV light. This is based on experience and studies that show that contamination often happens through particles where bacteria or virus etc. are attached. If the disinfection is combined with UV light, it can neutralize bacteria, viruses and fungal spores on clothes and other surfaces, etc.
When people have to go through CleanAcess fitted with UV light, they must be fully covered with mask and gloves as the UV light is harmful to skin and eyes. Alternatively, the cabin can be installed with air in the cabin and only UV in the air circulation unit.
How you want to use the CleanAcess depends on the strategy in that facility.
- Secure that the entrance to dressing rooms and baths are kept free of particles with entry via a CleanAcess.
- Ensure access to the clean areas after changing and bath. Full-cover clothing can be treated with UV light. Often it can be an advantageous to use UV light both at the entrance and exit to ensure that no infection/ bacteria is brought in or out.
Watch video of CleanAcess with air and UV-light on YouTube here
Watch video of CleanAcess with air and YouTube here
CleanBox with air and light
The same method can be used for items that need to be brought in to the clean areas such as tools, consumables, etc. For smaller items such as electronics, tools and consumables, we recommend Cleanbox active which is placed between the clean and the unclean side.
CleanBox mode of operation:
- The object is placed on a grid in the box from the “dirty” side.
- When the door is closed, they automatically lock, the lamps are switched on and the fan starts.
- The object is illuminated for a specified time, approximately 120 seconds or according to wishes.
- When the UV sequence is complete, one door can be opened by pressing the button. Opposite door remains locked.
- Only one door can be open at a time and as soon as the door is closed, the lamps turn on and a sequence is run.
- This ensures that both air in the box and grid is kept clean between different items.
UV light kills all known bacteria and viruses on all surfaces – quickly and efficiently
We aim for the highest possible effect on all available surfaces to ensure maximum disinfection. The UV light treats all surfaces affected. At the indicated dose, you will be able to kill all known bacteria, viruses and protozoa, such as, salmonella, bacillus cereus, listeria monocytogenes.
The treatment time can go from a few of minutes to longer intervals.
Get it tailored to your needs
We provide solutions that are adapted to your specific needs and your reality. In this way you get the optimal solution every time.
Contact us for offers on a solution adapted to you.